Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Semi-Abnormal Gal is Over and Out!

This is my last post here on Chronicles of a Semi-Abnormal Life. But no worries ya'll, this Gal isn't really going away, I just moved over to my own website now! (And it only took nearly a year to accomplish this goal! I always complete what I set out to do, even if it takes an absurdly long time.) Come visit ThatJessGal.com ASAP! Also, if you subscribe to me via email, Google Reader or Blogger Dashboard, be sure to update your browsers/favorites/subscriptions!



Oh and no worries, you haven't missed much between my spring break and today, because now I'm on a Hunger Break! Don't know what that is? Read more here at ThatJessGal!

Love to all,
~the Semi Abnormal Gal turned ThatJessGal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!