Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Breakfast: Snack Plate Style

The weatherman keeps saying that it is spring, but with summer like record highs in the 90s everyday, it sure feels like summer came way to early for this Sunshine State Gal.

At least I can have a cool breakfast on a hot and sunny morning:


A morning snack plate, if you will. I do, err, will.

If you need a cool way to break your morning fast follow my lead:
1 liberally peppered hard boiled egg, a 6oz carton of lemon yogurt (Liberte brand), a few slices of extra sharp cheddar cheese and a tablespoon of peanut butter (Jif Natural, my new nutty love).

Random? Perhaps. Tasty? Oh yes. Time required over stove? Nada.

Love to all,
~the "I enjoy seasonally driven meals" gal, Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!