Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pretty Little Things

As much as I love cooking, my passion for dining out and trying new foods is pretty equal. And you know what else is pretty? The three amazing meals below.   


Spicy Cream Shrimp


Bacon & Bleu Cheeseburger with Parmesan Potato Wedges


Southwestern Falafel "Burger" with Sweet Potato Fries
The Top Restaurant 

Kinda makes up for a dull Thanksgiving fare, eh?
Love to all,
~the "if only my wallet was a deep as the pit in my stomach" gal, Jess

PS. This was also an interesting look at my photography skills. 

Photo one was taken at lunch, sitting by a window, using my DSLR.

Photo two was taken in a dark bar with my point and shoot (post two martinis = shaky hands), I was using the flash, but trying to deflect it with my sticky gin fingers!

Photo three was taken in a smoky dinning room, by the light of a dim on table retro lamp, also with the point and shoot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!