Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How I Celebrate Heart Health-Super Sweet 16 Edition

Sunday, December 4th 2011 was my sweet sixteen.

It has been a very super sweet sixteen years since my life altering open heart surgery and resulting pacemaker implantation. (Please check out my celebrations from 2010 for a slightly more detailed explanation.)

This year I celebrated by running in the OUC 5k in beautiful downtown Orlando.


Followed by blissful indulgence at Ravenous Pig's December Pig Roast.


I personally can't think of a better way to celebrate 16 years of heart heath; a touch of exercise, a touch of indulgence and 100% happy and healthy. Life is good, friends.

Love to all,
~the "heart baby all grown up" gal, Jess

PS. More details coming on both events soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!