Thursday, December 15, 2011

Keeping It Real: Holiday Edition

Only during the "holidays" would I be up at 4:30am making cookie dough dip for my school of employment's "3 days of Christmas Cheer"


But let's keep it real here:

Cookie Dough Dip? Get real, Jess! This "snack" is just another excuse to eat cream cheese icing with chocolate chips on gram crackers.

And 4:30am? Don't try to pull the martyr card. This is your fault, princess. Because this gal? She fell asleep on the couch last night, laptop precariously balanced on chest at 9:30pm (after getting home from three hours of elementary science fair judging-be still my heart-not) and didn't wake up again until 1:30am. Who cares if the cream cheese and butter sat out on the counter all night...the recipe said "softened." And trust me, it was real soft this morning.

Health hazard? Goodness no, I'm just keeping it real!

Love to all,
~the, "do I look like a happy holiday elf to you?" gal, Jess

PS. Don't answer that question in my signature. Also, be glad I decided to spare you the picture of myself making said cookie dough dip this morning. I want to keep it real around here, not scar you for life!

1 comments:

Nicole J said... Best Blogger Tips

Your post makes me want to run to the grocery store...right...now!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!