Thursday, October 13, 2011

I missing you, missing you, missing you Munich

Nearly 5000 miles away, the Bavarians of Munich, Germany are cleaning up after Oktoberfest.

Hear me out. I loved what I saw of Munich this summer and I want to go back, possibly for an extended period of time, but the idea of Oktoberfest does not appeal to me.

What got me crooning Black Eyed Peas style I'm missing you to my maps was this little darling:


That (horrible quality photograph) my friends is the beauty and wonder of a Hofbrau Dunkel on draft, curiosity of Tall Paul's.

So, in the spirit of the season, here are some of my memories of Munich, summer 2011.

















A history rich city filled with beautiful churches, life altering memorials, plus amazing beer and food?

Yes Munich, I am indeed missing you.

Love to all,
~the "if only my German was better" gal, Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!