Friday, December 17, 2010

Channeling my inner Brazilian....

Brazilian Curry, that is!

Come, come now....you didn't think I was going to tell you about my recent Brazilian wax now did you? ha. I'm bold, but vajazzling is Rachel's department. 

I can't actually take credit for for this warm and comforting curry, but Publix Apron's Meals can. (psst-click the link for the recipe)


The gang's all here.


Choppity, choppity, chop, chop!


Saute up the veggies and then add the chicken.


So saucy! 
Ironically I like the before picture much better, but my-oh-my is the finished product tasty!


Hello sexy.  I mean, who needs beaches and bikinis when you can have curry on a bed of brown rice and spinach? Well, ok...that was a really shitty comparison, but this was damn good. Even better when topped with some raisins and dried cranberries.

No really, it's winter time, so the beaches aren't the best idea right now...but you too can channel your inner Brazilian, so get waxin' errr, cookin'!

Love to all,
~the super saucy, but not so Brazilian, gal, Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!