Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tis the Season....

....to do lots of baking!

Treats for my co workers.....



aka, Momma Pea's Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls.  These are as good as everyone raves. Make them. STAT.

And the annual family marathon baking project of making cardamom bread.

Before.

PS. My wonderful Momma prepped the ingredients for their "photo-op" without me even suggesting it! What a great blog-Mom!


 After.

For step by step instructions for making this amazing yeast bread, check out my guide for making your own from (posted December 2009).

Love to all,
~the flour dusted gal, Jess

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I've been wanting cardamon bread ever since spotting a no-knead braided loaf in a recent Veg Times. So pretty! Yours looks absolutely soft & scrumptious!

Small Town Girl said... Best Blogger Tips

These look gorgeous! And I can't wait to taste the leftovers from Mumsie's portion! xoxo

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!