Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Daddy Always Told Me....

.....that you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's Pistache.

Actually, that makes no sense, mostly because he said friend's nose, not Pistache. But trust me, you my dear, dear friends, would much rather pick to have brunch at Pistache, than your friend's nose.

Let me show you why.

What did you say, cute French waiter? Would I like a cocktail?


But of course I would.


This Bloody Mary may be short in stature, but it certainly is was not short on flavor! So tasty, I nearly ordered another, but then got my self control in check.

That self control thing was very short lived when this joli bébé (pretty baby) arrived.


Veggie and Gruyere cheese omelet with the tastiest potatoes I've had in a long while. Délicieux!

Makes me want to visit West Palm Beach again soon just to pick my best friend's noses have brunch on the patio of Pistache. Oh wait, I am going to WPB tomorrow. How convenient. 

Love to all,
~the "just because I don't speak French doesn't mean I can't appreciate a French breakfast feast" gal, Jess

1 comments:

Ashley said... Best Blogger Tips

This was yummy! And it feels like it was sooo long ago! lol let's go again :)

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!