Monday, February 14, 2011

Sketchy is as Sketchy Does?

And sketchy does amazing!

This adventure brought to you by Groupon.

I give you Steamers; the home of Gainesville's Cheapest Fried Rice, Curry or Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich? Yes, it's random.

Yes, it's pretty damn sketchy.


(don't let the Christmas lights fool you....this is by a grungy liquor store on a back alley in the student ghetto)
Yes, it's a massive amount of food.


I got the veggie fried rice, "mild with a pinch" spice level.
(I was going to order "medium" spice, until I noticed the description: it will make you cry. No thanks!)

Yes, it was very tasty.


And yes, it made a ton three servings of leftovers.


Seen here, reheated with mixed greens and topped with a fried egg.

The verdict: I'll take my fried rice with a side of sketch! Can't wait to go back and have $5 Curry!

Love to all,
~the "oh the places your Groupon will take you" gal, Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!