Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Project 2012: Snail Mail Love


I shared my KIND goals for 2012 with you last week, but I had one more thing up my sleeve. 

See, not only do I love getting snail mail, (because who doesn't really?) I have a pretty huge thing for stationary. Oh and stamps. And cute return address labels. 

So, in 2012 I vow to share my love of stationary with YOU. Each month* I will randomly draw 2 names/addresses and send you a card. Just for fun. Just for you. 

Want a 1 in 48 chance of getting a fun surprise in your mail box this year? Just send me your mailing address to ThatJessGal@gmail.com. Yay.

Love to all,
~the stationary obsessed loving gal, Jess

*Yes, I realize that I'm sharing the project with you on the LAST DAY of January. I guess I'm sending out 4 fun and random cards in February!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!