Monday, August 1, 2011

Fitness Quickie: Rain and 21 Days

It's raining. It's pouring. And it's very likely that an old man in the nearby vicinity is snoring.

All of the above is a huge bummer, since I'm training for the 6th Annual Women's Triathlon, and a double bummer, since my beauty of a bike, Eleanor, just arrived this weekend.

Isn't she pretty?


I had planned to do a bike/run brick yesterday. But it rained. All day. So, I re-planned it for today. And it's rained. All day.

Needless to say, I'm going a little stir crazy here. Especially since I've been super active all summer...including you know, walking 5-7 miles a day while exploring Europe. 

Thankfully Jenna, of Eat, Live, Run has solved my rainy summer day doldrums. I am proud to annouce I will be participating in the 21 Day Yoga Challenge. That's right, yoga, everyday for the next 21 days. 10 minutes or 200 minutes, or anywhere in between, you decide. btw if you actually do 200 minutes, let me know...because you are a yoga rockstar!

Now, if you will excuse me, I'm off to get my asana on the mat.

Love to all,
~the "I love yoga, sometimes I just need some extra motivation" gal, Jess

PS. Feel free to join the challenge too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!