Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spin it Out, Eat it Up.....

Hi Loves!

Hope you all are having a slammin' Thursday, and just looking...I think I see Friday peeking his sweet little face around the corner, hooray! I don't know about you guys, but I'm dying to sleep in just ONCE this weekend. I don't think I've actually slept in (you know, until 9am-gasp!) once this month. Oy.

I'm finally feeling back to myself, after being sick for nearly 5 days so I celebrated by going to my favorite Wednesday night spin class after work and tutoring yesterday. I have never been with actual "fresh legs" since I usually go to a pretty intense step class on Tuesday's and let me tell you, it made all the difference in the world! I don't want to give up step (and won't) but many, fresh spinning legs rock my socks off! I was flying, and really conquered the jumps and surges. LOVE IT. :)

So what better way to celebrate a great work out than with a pizza? haha.

No really, I'd promised my madre that I would pick up a pizza in Gville, so where else is a girl to go to pick up amazing deep dish pizza than Leonardo's (and especially since Mellow Mushroom is closed still! grrr).

Here is my phone conversation with the pizza dude:
Pizza Dude: Leonardo's!
Jess: Hi! I need a large whole wheat pizza with every veggie you have on it.
Pizza Dude: ok, we have onions, peppers, mushrooms, olives, spinach, broccoli, zuchinni, eggplant and carrots. How does that sound?
Jess: Amazing, minus the carrots.
Pizza Dude: ok, one every veggie hold the carrots coming up!
Jess: Thanks! (And I LOVE YOU)....
ok that last part was my super hungry tummy speaking.

Need I really explain why I love this place. Le sigh. Oh what? you wanted to see the pie? Oh, well if you insist!
Sorry for the rather shody, paper plate shot....but trust me this baby wins beauty contests as well as taste contests, even if I can't capture all it's glory. That is no fault of the Every Veggie, hold the carrots pizza, just a testament of my not so fabulous photography skillz. yes, I said skillz.

Oh and who I am to have pizza without a beer? Exactly, not this Messi Jessi!

Sweet Water Georgia Brown- Sweet wonderful Brown is more like it. Love. Of course.

What is your favorite pizza combination? Do you have a fabulous local pizza place that knows how to ring your bell?

Love to all,
~A "why can't I have my beer and eat pizza too?", Jess

1 comments:

Small Town Girl said... Best Blogger Tips

Love Leonardos! I lived off Leos (the one across from campus) in undergrad. But my G-ville fav is Satchel's- it's out of the way but so worth the trip. Now I'm hungry...

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!