Sunday, March 7, 2010

Unplugged....

Hi loves,

Sorry if the title got you pumped up for an acoustic set, talented as I am, that is one I cannot provide. I can provide an excuse as to why I've been absent on the blog scene, the whole internet scene actually, this week.

First I was just super busy, but then I decided to unplug for the rest of the weekend (Sunday is my workday, therefore I do not count it as the weekend-sad, I know). And you know what? It was great. I actually got a ton of "real life" stuff done that I have been procrastinating about and I feel most accomplished.

Accomplishments include:
*Balancing my checkbook
*Paying bills
*Submitting my tax return (all by myself! so proud)
*Washing and detailing my car
*Cuddling with my Puppy
*Working on the stack of Magazines taking over my nightstand
*Spending time with friends and family

And of course acquiring tons of pictures that need to be converted into thrilling posts for your. entertainment!

Stay tuned!

Happy Sunday,
~an unplugged and lovin' it girl, Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!