Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy May Day!

So, I was watching the Kentucky Derby today (my "pony" Paddy O'Prado came in 3rd, fyi) and something triggered my memory.

See the Kentucky Derby always happens on the First Saturday of May. Guess what else also happens on the 1st Saturday of May? Spring Term Graduation at most Florida Universities.

And what that fact means is exactly 2 years ago I was also graduating college. WOW, I can't believe it was 2 years ago already. I know time flies and all that but gosh, it feels like just yesterday that I was sitting in my cap and gown, waiting to cross the stage and get my honors medallion from Dr. Kirchman. I was so worried I would trip in my awesome, but slightly to tall for my comfort, heels, I have no idea if the Dean even read off my Thesis correctly. Hell, I couldn't have even told you my thesis title at that point!

Ahhh, good times. Let's go on a photographic road trip down memory lane, shall we?

We did it!


211- my college roomies and best friends


See the hott shoes? We are so fashionable!


With Mum and Dad-one of my favorite pictures of all time!


Really, REALLY excited to be done with my thesis!

Happy Graduation/Graduation Anniversary my loves!

Love to all,
~The still in shock 2 years old graduate, Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!