Sunday, October 3, 2010

This just in....

....I survived my first race!

I'll be back tomorrow with a full recap and hopefully some official times-I haven't found the posted times yet, help a new racing sister out if you can?- plus I have some great local Orlando ethic fuel dinning locations.



In the meantime, check out the sweet mention Meghann has up about me on her blog (scroll down to the bottom 1/3 of the post)....she and her sister Kelly were volunteers last night right at my relay transition and it was so great seeing friendly bloggie faces as I was hoofing it, red-faced, to the end!

Love to all,
~the slightly pleased with herself right now gal, Jess

PS. Do you see my hidden Mickey? hehe.

2 comments:

Amber said... Best Blogger Tips

congrats girl! and yes I see mickey's ears! can't miss that! hahaha

Ashley said... Best Blogger Tips

yaaaaaaaay!!!!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!