Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm a Blogger? Nope, I'm a teacher!

Hi all,

Sorry for the absence on the blog scene this week. It's amazing how well organized and on top of your game a first year teacher can feel until the term starts again! Whooops. Not that my work has fallen behind, just everything else in my life. You know, like calling friends, reading and writing my blog, reading any material besides student essays and lecture notes (oh and the dreaded FCAT material!) and certainly not working out. So upset I missed my last class on my "new student" pass to the Sanctuary. I'll try again next week? Oy.

Just a quick hello to let you know (all 8 of you! I love you, no really I do!) that I have not fallen off the face of the earth, I just had to re-prioritize a bit this week. Also, my little Brownie has recovered from her stay at the camera hospital and will be back in my anxious hands Monday evening. Regularly (who am I kidding, you know I don't do "regular" posting), so more frequent posting should, could?, resume next week. In the meantime,I'm off to go finish hanging the ceiling drywall (3 panels to go people! But they are tricky ones, going around light fixtures and beams and such- oh and we bought my shower/bathtub today! Whoot)!

Love to all,
~Bob the Builder, I mean, Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!