Monday, August 9, 2010

Kiddie Comfort Food

So, sometimes I like to eat like I'm my shoe size-which is a 6 and 1/2 thank you very much!


Hamburger Steak with peppers, onions and mushrooms, Toy Story Mac n Cheese and Yellow Squash

Hold up! Did she say Toy Story macaroni? Let's look at that a little closer.


Seriously, this was one of the best batches of mac I've made in a while (because I don't measure, even my blue box blues comes out different every time and I LOVE that!) I think the fun shapes made all the difference. This made me miss the days of living with my college roomies, because we would always stock up on the Scooby-Doo mac n cheese. Love my 211 girlies!

And because I like to eat like a 1st grader, I also drink like one:


1% milk and a side salad. I drink milk with nearly all my "home meals" because I love it. Period.

What are your favorite childhood foods?

Love to all,
~the little gal herself, Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!