Wednesday, August 11, 2010

So this is where I rank in the world, eh?

It's the first day of pre-planning and I thought it only fitting to share this quote from a book I finished just last week.

Regarding fundraising in order to run for political office:

"On the political right, there is the establishment, the money, and big business, and the myriad groups it finances. ON the left, there are the minorities, labor unions, schoolteachers, and the trial lawyers. Only the trail lawyers have money, and it's pocket change compared with big business." ~The Appeal by John Grisham

(I took the liberty of bolding schoolteachers.)

Love to all,
~the "yes I'm a busy schoolteacher, but it's election time, so my eye is on you politicians!" gal, Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!