Tuesday, May 19, 2009

And it hit me like a lightening bolt....

I have been fussing about this week (and most of last weekend) trying to create my new WordPress blog "Nourished on Life" but I kept getting frustrated with it and with what I was writing. I finally just figured out what it was...I wasn't being myself. Yes, I love food and eating it and writing about it. And yes, I certainly have been inspired to eat more health consciously and take pleasure in exercise thanks to many of the "healthy living" blogs I read on a daily basis, but that isn't me. That's why I was so feeling off. I do plan to include alot of my "nourished" content in this blog, but I don't want to give up my Chronicles, not even one bit. I am snarky and judgemental not to mention I think about stuff wayyy to hard and for too long. And all of those traits are displayed in my post. Love it, hate it, you will love ME or hate ME. But I hope you love me and soon your Google Reader will be filled to the brim with fabulous content from yours truly!
Love to all,
Jess

1 comments:

Meghann said... Best Blogger Tips

I love the blog! It is way better to speak from your heart and write about you! I can't wait to read along :)

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!