Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm still here....

Hi Kids!
Hope everyone had a great weekend....I did, filled with traveling to O-town and back and then an extended 3 day weekend with my Mom back here in St. Pete, so I've been enjoying the time with my friends and family, not the computer. Also, I was pretty pathetic at using my camera too....oh well, this is why I'm a general blogger, not a real food blogger! (or at least that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!) I'm pretty wiped tonight and after another nasty day at the job front not in the best of spirits so I don't want to blog away and sound dull-dull-dull since I did have an AWESOME weekend........

and with that teaser I bid you a good night and sweet dreams...I'm hoping for sweet dreams or no dreams. I've had some doozies the last few nights, think I Am Legend meets V for Vendetta. Yipes. Great material for a Sci-Fi thriller novel, but not really for a restful night eh?

Love to all,
~A hopeful for a better start tomorrow, Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!