Monday, October 26, 2009

How to celebrate Fall in Florida!

Here in Florida we don't get as much season variation as other parts of the country does. Many a year I can recall sweating in my Halloween costumes, and even being in shorts on Thanksgiving day and Christmas Eve!

So, when ever the weather dips bellow 75 degrees as a high I get really excited and am joyfully layering on sweaters and scarves-not because I am cold, but because I long for the stylishness of my Northerner sisters!

Well, my sweaters and boots and scarves are still collecting dust in the closet my dear friends, Ben and Jerry have found a way to help even us Sunshine State Gals ring in the Autumnal Season.

I give thee Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream!

Oh baby is this good stuff, heavy on the pumpkin, but you can really taste the rich cheesecake essence with a swirl of chew gram crackers!

Excuse me, I think the cartoon is calling my name......

Love to all,
~an ice cream enamored Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!