Monday, July 13, 2009

NOT me.....Moday.


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did NOT want to use a do-over this morning, since I did NOT turn off my 6am running alarm and certainly did NOT fall back asleep until 8:15 -and I was NOT trying to leave the house at 8:30am today, instead of my normal 8:45am, since I did NOT have an early tech meeting. So, I have NOT been sitting at my desk all day, with hairy legs and am NOT sporting a greasy ponytail.

I did NOT have to throw out my breakfast of muesli (after picking off the cherries first of course) which I toted to work since I literally did not have time to eat at my house, because I did NOT just try to make it on a whim without looking up directions and did NOT use both Vanilla Almond Breeze and Greek yogurt overnight which did NOT end up tasting and smelling a bit like baby vomit. Bletch.

I have NOT be neglecting the files I need to organize and have NOT been using the excuse that I'm waiting on the paper I requested from the library last week to come in to finish my data analysis. And I certainly have NOT been reading blogs all, day, long. NOT me! In the same line of thought I have NOT been looking at the clock every 5 mins longing for my double dose of yoga tonight; I did NOT consider putting my head down and taking a nap at my desk (I really did consider it, but no, I didn't do this).

Lastly I did not let my co-workers 1 year baby play "author" on my computer (which is the most expensive computer in our department) in which he did NOT break the "x" key. Whoops. It was pretty damn cute though, I mean, NOT cute...no NOT at all!

Hope everyone else is having a great Monday!
Love to all,
~A NOT so sunny, funny girl-Jess

PS. I am NOT snacking on Tomato and Tabasco flavored kettle chips because I think the flavor the Cliff bar in my snack drawer is yuck.

1 comments:

Meganerd said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey Jess!
It was great meeting you sunday!

Like you, I started out on a crappy mtn bike! I would say that if you are interested in getting a road bike, go ahead and ride that mtn bike now while you save! It will make you feel so might lighter and faster once you get the road bike. It will also make you appreciate it so much more! Keep it up!

Also- I feel like 12/13 mph on a mtn bike = the feeling of 17-20 mph on a road bike. If you can go that fast on a mtn bike you rock! :D

Let me know if you have any more questions :D

Megan

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!