Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas to all.....

....and to all a GOOD NIGHT!

I've had a wonderful Christmas Celebration thus far but after two days of partying with family and friends and sandwiching a Midnight Mass in between (I didn't get to bed until 3am!) I am wiped out!

I will have Christmas recaps for you later on...right now I must finish packing for a 3 day trip to Orlando to spend time with my 211 girls! So pumped! I am taking Harvey along, but obviously spending time with my girls trumps the blog (sorry kiddies), so I can't promise how many posts I'll get up....but I'm an early riser, so we will see!

Love to all,
~a very contented gal, Jess

PS. I did start what I hope is a new Christmas Tradition today: Going for a nice refreshing run after opening gifts. ahhh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!