Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday Sandwich

Look out below....this ain't your momma's BLT! 'Cause, it's a TLT!

You heard me right, a lettuce, tomato and tempeh!

Starring some pre-marinated coconut curry tempeh


Which I cooked stovetop per the directions...and forgot to take a picture of the pan action! (it was really exciting, so I'm sorry you missed it......really, it was! hehe)

Once brown and toasty I slapped those puppies on toasted potato bread with tomato and iceburg leaves to end up with:Yum! Try one today....just as easy as a BLT and now I don't have to oink for the rest of the day...course I'm not quite sure what sound fermented soybeans make, but I make the "ummmmm, so good" sound when I'm eating them!

Love to all,
~A tempeh taster, Jess

1 comments:

Jane said... Best Blogger Tips

I've never heard of this... but I may need to go scout it out. Sounds good!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!