Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year's Eve!

Hi all and goodbye 2009!

New Year's is my favorite holiday because it' not only a good time to reflect on the past year, but everyone across the whole goble is united in ringing in a new year, one hopefully full of hope, health and happiness.

My 2009 has been pretty crazy (although I think I say that about most years...what can I say, I lead a "crazy" life.):

I rang it in with some fabulous people in Orlando.

Fell in love with yoga.

Went on an awesome work trip to San Jose and San Fransisco in February (can't wait to go back!).


Rocked out with some of my favorite people for my 23 birthday in St. Petersburg in April.



Started running....very, very, slowly and in the middle of the summer, because I'm smart like that!

Road tripped to Pensacola for the 4th of July!

Left my medical research job in St. Pete.

Took a high school since position near my home town.

Started building the Abarnment.

Had one of the best Halloween's ever!


Started my 100 beers in a year challenge!

Reunited with camp friends at BPOE.



And here we are!

How was your 2009? Tell me all about the good, bad and ugly of it!

Love to all,
~An always looking forward to the future, Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!