Thursday, July 1, 2010

'ay DJ, play that remix

Oh, I must confess I don't typically enjoy remixes for recreational listening (vs the use of a remix, say in a spin class...that totally works for me).

The new 3OH!3 album: Streets of Gold (Deluxe Version) is quite the exception in my book.



Both the remix for My First Kiss (featuring Ke$ha) and House Party totally rock harder than the original cuts.

Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself!



Love to all,
~the so what if I like to rock out to loud remixes gal, Jess

2 comments:

Small Town Girl said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm going to check this out on itunes immediately. Ever heard of "Girl Talk"? BEST remixes EVER- my all time fav running jams. I'll burn you a copy! xoxo

Rachel Wilkerson said... Best Blogger Tips

I've honestly been a tad embarrassed how much I like this song and have been running/rocking out to it all week! And I LOVE remixes so I'm pumped about this one...so glad you shared!!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!