Sunday, July 18, 2010

Blank Canvas

The painting is finished.....leaving me with a lovely blank canvas, just waiting to be decorated! Hooray!


If you look closely here you can see the "off white" color we chose. 
Exciting I know, but it's actually a "warm white" so I like it.


Not sure why the light is so funky in the kitchen here...probably because I didn't have the ceiling lights on.

If you are saying "um Jess, why are you showing us these boring pictures?" check out the before in this post where we had just finished the drywall. It's a big improvement and after texturizing the ceiling, then priming and painting everything a big accomplishment, too! 

So, what is next in on our project list? I'll give you this hint:


Do you know what that is? Major props to the first correct guess! :D

Love to all,
~the, "you know I don't really mind painting too much" gal, Jess

PS. TWO abarnment posts back to back? Can you see what my July has been dominated by? But I can't wait to be finished, so it's all good! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!