Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Teacher Sleeps.....

....I mean, EATS at school. And without her camera too. But no worries, you aren't missing much, just some turkey sandwiches, Larabars and fruit leathers, yogurt and some mediocre drive though food. I hate it when I hit Blah phases with food, but I'm in one.

Between overdue data, IEP meetings, school improvement committee, trying to get BETA up and running and just keeping up with my normal classwork (grading, writing tests, quizzes, lecture notes, more grading, keeping the kids either awake or not killing each other, grading....oh and grading) I've been at school ALOT already this week. Oy.

In addition I think I'm fighting off a something...I'm just run down already and it's only Tuesday, boo.

I hope everyone is having a great week thus far! While I'm not blogging much I'm enjoying reading about your adventures!

In lieu of food I leave you with one of my favorite pictures of mine:

This is yet another picture from the road trip my girls and I took after we graduated (can't believe it will be 2 years come May!). I feel like I talk about this trip a lot, but it is really one of my favorite vacations of all time, and I'm dying to get back up to that area again soon.

Love to all,
~The "rebel" teacher, Jess

1 comments:

Mrs. LC said... Best Blogger Tips

I can relate - Ross is doing a ton of planning and grading too. :)

I love the criss-crossed back you're wearing in that picture!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!