Monday, November 23, 2009

Dancing with Dessert....

Hi all and Happy Monday,

I'm coming to you LIVE from my living room....and since it is Monday I'm watching Dancing with the Stars- it's the final night of competition and even though my girl Johanna is out now I'm still rooting for Mya and Kelly!

But what better to accompany an evening of dancing than with a delicious dessert.


Publix Premium Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream (it's a toughie, but I think I may enjoy seasonal ice cream even more than seasonal beer...that is a big maybe!) with a cup of peppermint tea.

So good, soooo good.

Hope you are all having a great Monday evening. I'm super pumped for tomorrow, because Tuesday is the New Friday at your local friendly high school, well on the Week of Thanksgiving it is anyways....oh and I'm going to see New Moon too! Team Jacob all the way, Baby!

Love to all,
~A ready for all things "new", Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!